And with that loss, your Washington Commanders....

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Now have the same record as the Vikings!! How far they have fallen... :laugh2: :lmao2:

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
It will probably be too early with 3 games left in the season but if the skins continue their freefall I would love to see them begin the "Jason Cambell era"
with his first start against us. That would be a beautiful. Sacks and picks galore.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:
It will probably be too early with 3 games left in the season but if the skins continue their freefall I would love to see them begin the "Jason Cambell era"
with his first start against us. That would be a beautiful. Sacks and picks galore.

Actually, that would frighten me a lot more than Ramsey or Brunell starting. We have a horrible history of young, no-name QBs having the game of their life against us.

I would much rather sack the heck out of Brunell and stomp a mudhole in their season with a serious thrashing of 35-3.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
It will salvage their season if they can beat the Cowboys in December, when we are in a playoff hunt.

Don't overlook that game.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
It will salvage their season if they can beat the Cowboys in December, when we are in a playoff hunt.

Don't overlook that game.

Say it won't be so. That would really hurt me personally and more importantly knock some of the confidence out of this team. And probably cost us a playoff advantage or even the playoffs.

We haven't made the playoffs yet.

Kilyin

Reaction score
abersonc said:
Yes, and a backbreaking victory over us.

Replace that with fluke or lucky and I'll agree with you. That's our only division loss, does that mean the 'Skins are the best team in the East? Hells no. Means the sun even shines on a dog's backside every now and then.