Andre Gurode Sighting....

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Saw him coming out of Tom Thumb in Valley Ranch as I was headed in to the bank this evening.

The guy is SMALL, at least for an offensive lineman, he's small. That Parcells off-season program must include a starvation diet. He may be better at center.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
Saw him coming out of Tom Thumb in Valley Ranch as I was headed in to the bank this evening.

The guy is SMALL, at least for an offensive lineman, he's small. That Parcells off-season program must include a starvation diet. He may be better at center.

Or better on heavy equipment paving highways. Then someone can call him a real road grader.

What a bust.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors said:
What a bust.
Amazing. Simply amazing. How in the world can you call this guy a bust when he changed positions once and is now changing positions back again due to a FA signing? I thought he was supposed to be some of that solid depth at OL we have this year. If Johnson gets hurt and Gurode puts in a solid season at center will he still be a bust?

BTW 6-4 314 isn't small in my book.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
BTW 6-4 314 isn't small in my book.
not small in my book either but i've seen other Cowboys around this area and he looked small in appearance.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Gurode was almost a 1st round pick, early 2nd rounder. He was "moved" to Gurad. Has done nothing at all to solidify RG and has been in effect benched for good. He'll never beat Al Johnson out. He's teetering on a bust big time label and deserved.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He won't be out Johnson, Rivera or LA and will be a backup. Just because you can't beat out any of those 3 doesn't mean you are a bust no matter when you were drafted. He is still should provide solid depth and that is all you can expect. With the pressure of starting not a factor any more, maybe his play will improve as well.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Gurode is one of those guys that never fulfilled his potential, for whatever reason. A starter since coming into the league probably isn't a bust, but he hasn't been very good either.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:

maybe you didnt see Andre Gurode then, because the kid is like 6'4, 315-320

David

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
A lot of the players look small. dont think Gurode is one of them but Jamar Martin was alot smaller than I expected. He was like a midget bodbuilder, lol.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
maybe you didnt see Andre Gurode then, because the kid is like 6'4, 315-320

David
Sorry guy. I recognized the face before I noticed how he wasn't this giant fat dude. I live in Las Colinas in Irving/Valley Ranch areas and I see these guys all the time so I no it was him. I also us the type of car they're driving to make sure and he was in a Cadillac that looked like it had been on "Pimp my Ride".