Video: Andrew Whitworth interview with Rich Eisen talks working with LB Micah Parsons

RS12

Reaction score
Love Micah's mentality. Getting feedback and pointers from one of the better modern day OTs shows Micah mentality of wanting to be great. Most players get their feedback from players that play the same position, not the players they are actually going against. Have to admit I am Whitworth fan on TNF where he does a very nice analysis. Interesting comment about Deuce and his ability to bend. Thanks for posting Vinman.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I hope Deuce had the same lower leg strength Emmitt and Barry had so he can try to shrug off tackles, it was a saving grace for short RBs.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Whitworth had one hell of a career. Kind of a shame that he was overshadowed by divisional rival, Joe Thomas, for the majority of his career.

Glad he got a ring with LA.

T-RO

Reaction score
I hope Deuce had the same lower leg strength Emmitt and Barry had so he can try to shrug off tackles, it was a saving grace for short RBs.
If defenders get a solid grip on Deuce...they gonna take him down...and fast. Buuuuut...he's gonna break a lot of tackles where guys only get three fingers on him after they thought they'd had him dead-to-rights

HanD

Reaction score
Love this guy so much. Hate seeing people bash him for being ineffective in the playoffs or talk to much on Twitter or wanting to trade him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Love this guy so much. Hate seeing people bash him for being ineffective in the playoffs or talk to much on Twitter or wanting to trade him.
Micah is just being Micah and is a gym rat. Student of the game and wants 2 get great. I highly doubt he takes the dumb criticism very serious. Hes a true pro, a throw back. Its who he is. Hes the same guy all the time regardless.