Animated GIFs: Philadelphia Eagles (high speed internet enter only)

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Fmart322;3222296 said:
AWESOME!!! That right there will be all I need till the Cowboys play the Eagles next year. The people in Philly are SICK of this clip.

I mean, he looks so STUPID doing that. :laugh2:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;3222300 said:
I mean, he looks so STUPID doing that. :laugh2:

Looks like he's making a really crappy attempt at air guitar in the beginning. And I don't know what that booty shake was all about.

Donovan my friend, if you know you can't dance please don't try to prove yourself wrong. As someone who can't dance myself, I know my limits and would never in a million years attempt this on national TV. :laugh2:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;3222267 said:
But that's the one they called a flag on, no?

They threw the flag, but they shouldn't have. Celek's head snapped back, but Hamlin never touched him above the shoulders. It was similar to the Alan Ball play earlier this year. I think it was against Kansas City. Ball hit the guy so hard that his head snapped back, but Ball hit him shoulder to shoulder. The officials threw the flag.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3222444 said:
They threw the flag, but they shouldn't have. Celek's head snapped back, but Hamlin never touched him above the shoulders. It was similar to the Alan Ball play earlier this year. I think it was against Kansas City. Ball hit the guy so hard that his head snapped back, but Ball hit him shoulder to shoulder. The officials threw the flag.

gif power~~~~!!!!

http://i846.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab23/SirHypnotoad/Cowboys/2009/Week05%20KC/GIF/05-16-Ball-Penatly.gif

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the ball was not catchable

key point

I didn't mind the hit and penalty

it set a tone, and was early enuff in the game not to hurt us

Hamlin is doing a great job of setting the tone on receivers

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I don't think it matters if you hit their head. I think it only matters if you lead with your helmet or your forearm. If you hit a shoulder to the head, it's legal. Of course, in real time, refs are likely going to throw the flag more often than not.

Eldorado

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;3222268 said:
Jenkins slips for sure but I do see a lil arm extension by Maclin as well.
No way, he's running his route and Jenkins catches the turf wrong. It was a good route, deservant of a catch.. but if Jenkins doesn't fall, our blowout is even uglier.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Eldorado;3222483 said:
No way, he's running his route and Jenkins catches the turf wrong. It was a good route, deservant of a catch.. but if Jenkins doesn't fall, our blowout is even uglier.

Jenkins, Hamlin, and Witten all had disappointing games. They need to turn it around quick - We will need them.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Anybody notice in the one where everybody is dancing....the only two guys sitting on the bench are Witten and Phillips? :laugh2:
Also, I love in these .gifs watching Kosier block. The guy moves so well...talk about underappreciated.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;3222198 said:
Alas, this going to be the one that I couldn't find. Sorry ethiostar. I remember seeing it Live and Collinsworth/Al made a big deal about it, but to me it looked like normal wade face.

Thanks for looking Hypno.

I appreciate all your hard work.