Another bold proposal

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
From the 50,000-watt tower of power of unconventional wisdom, clear thinking and the Armenian Way, Air Cowboys America in Farmers Branch, world leader in square dance innovation.
:starspin :starspin:starspin :starspin:starspin
Men, women, football junkies, sensitive fans and recent parolees:

I come to you with a heart heart. I look at our team and I see us coming up to 4-5 when the bye comes along.

What this team needs is a mini training camp.
No furloughs, no visits to Disneyland, no visits to strip clubs or leaving town.

Those two weeks would be to rededicate themselves to the fundamentals (the first week) of tackling, routes, special teams and a reassessment of personnel.

The second week of fine-tuning what the Boys are already supposed to be doing.

This should not be the usual bye week to rest.

Welcome to Camp Jerra. Where the team (the contract allowing) will work 10 hours a day for every day during the bye week.
It should be a new season after the bye and if the Cowboys do not come out of their funk, heads should roll next offseason.

Do it, Jerra. A mini-training camp where no one gets a free pass and no one is considered a veteran or a rookie.
Work it, Cowboys!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
jobberone;2369217 said:
I wish I could respond to this properly. But I'm not allowed.

She put you on a short leash?

I know, they call you Mr. Whipped.
Or maybe you were told to wash the dishes iffin you want to go bowling tomorrow. So you don't have time. Skoal brother.

:)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2369401 said:
She put you on a short leash?

I know, they call you Mr. Whipped.
Or maybe you were told to wash the dishes iffin you want to go bowling tomorrow. So you don't have time. Skoal brother.

:)

:bow:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I was thinking they should just have Mike Tyson at all the practices and anyone he sees doggin it he would run over, knock them out and bite their ear off and spit it at them........................ :eek:

mike_tyson8_gr.jpg

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2369211 said:
From the 50,000-watt tower of power of unconventional wisdom, clear thinking and the Armenian Way, Air Cowboys America in Farmers Branch, world leader in square dance innovation.
:starspin :starspin:starspin :starspin:starspin
Men, women, football junkies, sensitive fans and recent parolees:

I come to you with a heart heart. I look at our team and I see us coming up to 4-5 when the bye comes along.

What this team needs is a mini training camp.
No furloughs, no visits to Disneyland, no visits to strip clubs or leaving town.

Those two weeks would be to rededicate themselves to the fundamentals (the first week) of tackling, routes, special teams and a reassessment of personnel.

The second week of fine-tuning what the Boys are already supposed to be doing.

This should not be the usual bye week to rest.

Welcome to Camp Jerra. Where the team (the contract allowing) will work 10 hours a day for every day during the bye week.
It should be a new season after the bye and if the Cowboys do not come out of their funk, heads should roll next offseason.

Do it, Jerra. A mini-training camp where no one gets a free pass and no one is considered a veteran or a rookie.
Work it, Cowboys!

NFLPA