Another cornerback to consider

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Now wait one second. 10 years in prison sounds bad but can any one of you tell me we won't need a cornerback in 2032?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Long term strategy here, claim him and you have his rights while he serves 3-5 years and will be getting out about the time Diggs Rookie contract is up and you have the replacement already waiting and on the cheap... that's next level thinking right there.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I see the jury of public opinion has spoken and he is guilty.

As New York Judge Sol Wachtler said in 1985, “If a district attorney wanted, a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.”

Grand juries are the prosecutor’s babies. They decide who gets picked, what evidence gets presented, and what gets left out. There’s no judge, no defense attorney, and generally a defendant only testifies in rare circumstances — his story is so air tight that there’s no down side in putting him in. There’s no necessity for unanimity among the 23 or so jurors, and the standard of proof is so low — that probable cause exists to believe a crime has been committed — anyone, for the merest hint of an offense, can get indicted.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Long term strategy here, claim him and you have his rights while he serves 3-5 years and will be getting out about the time Diggs Rookie contract is up and you have the replacement already waiting and on the cheap... that's next level thinking right there.

You got a spot on my pro personnel department.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I really doubt he does any time. It's listed as 3rd degree family assault? I'd like to know if there is actual physical evidence of an assault because a two hour assault that involved punching the ribs and strangling should have left undisputed proof. He claims she is upset because he broke up with her. It was apparently over tweets on her cell phone. She's also suing him for $1 million.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
'Let the jury consider their verdict,' the King said, for about the twentieth time that day.'No, no!' said the Queen. 'Sentence first - verdict afterwards.''Stuff and nonsense!' said Alice loudly. 'The idea of having the sentence first!''Hold your tongue!' said the Queen, turning purple.'I won't!' said Alice.'Off with her head!' the Queen shouted at the top of her voice.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Sign him. Grand juries are a joke. This will settle out of court for some cash and no conviction will ever result. Take it to the bank.

Reactions: BAT

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Never thought he should go in the first, but I would kick the tires nevertheless

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I see the jury of public opinion has spoken and he is guilty.

He's not in prison so he's not been found "guilty" of anything by anyone. :rolleyes:

There's no right to play in the NFL. The League, like most employers, has a personal conduct policy. If I had gotten a DUI over the weekend, not on company time, I would've been fired from my last job. That was the personal conduct expected of my position. I knew it so I made sure that didn't happen.

NFL players are aware of the policy. The NFL, like any employer, doesn't have to wait years for the judicial system to decide if you're going to prison or not to decide whether they want you representing their League.