Video: Another film study video

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
What ticks me off about this is, even us average fans have been screaming for years for more motion, play-action, crossing routes, deeper routes on third downs and shots down the field. Seems like football 101 these days in my opinion.

Clearly Moore has taken those concepts to a whole new level and I believe he is just scratching the surface. I expect to see wrinkles off these motion plays as the season progresses. Either way, teams are going to have a whole lot more to prepare for each week.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a surprise Jason didn't quite double his advertised snap count. The other surprise is that he was actually going more than 5 yards down field.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What ticks me off about this is, even us average fans have been screaming for years for more motion, play-action, crossing routes, deeper routes on third downs and shots down the field. Seems like football 101 these days in my opinion.

Clearly Moore has taken those concepts to a whole new level and I believe he is just scratching the surface. I expect to see wrinkles off these motion plays as the season progresses. Either way, teams are going to have a whole lot more to prepare for each week.

It’s upsetting to think back on all the talent we wasted with stubborn coaching.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Can we install Moore as Head Coach and demote Garrett to water boy already? If Moore continues to excel as our OC, teams will be lining up for him in the offseason.

408Cowboy

Reaction score

What pisses me off are the Garrett/Linehan apologists that always said the players have to execute. No **** they do but it's these things we've been calling for that make it more likely. I know it's the same playbook but the way you use the plays can make a significant difference.