Another reason ESPN sucks.....

sacase

Reaction score
They banned Jimmy Kimmel from appearing on there anymore. He was about the only good thing in the booth Monday night. They said his comments went over the edge.

Let's see, said he asked Joe how was the leg last year. He said Joe was on the couch with fire shooting out his ears. He asked the annoucers if they gambled on the games. Did I miss anything? I thought he was actually funny. I wish the NFL would take Monday night football from ESPN, the completly killed it with poor coverage and even worse announcers.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
did they really do that..?

That is funny. I wish he would have brought sarah silverman to that borefest.

I like tony kornheiser as a radio guy or on pti.

Kornheiser and mike tirico are horrendous calling a football game. Its a complete train wreck. Throw in emmit and keyshawn on the pregame and postgame and really is tough to watch.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
theebs;1716646 said:
did they really do that..?

That is funny. I wish he would have brought sarah silverman to that borefest.

I like tony kornheiser as a radio guy or on pti.

Kornheiser and mike tirico are horrendous calling a football game. Its a complete train wreck. Throw in emmit and keyshawn on the pregame and postgame and really is tough to watch.

Mike Trirco could put an insomniac to sleep with that low, monotone voice. I tried listening to his show on the radio after he replaced Dan Patrick and it is just painful trying to listen.

What is hysterical is he tries to tell a joke and and it dead silence after the puchline, then after a couple of seconds the co-host will say something to change the subject.

I will say this, he is so much better than Theisman. That Commander homer made me want to vomit everytime I tried to watch a MNF game. I finally started watching with the TV on mute and the radio on. Good ole Joe would pick the Skins to win any game, even if they were 4-12 he was always on their jock.

Too much too take, so at least Trico lets me keep my food down.:)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I don't like ESPN because of all the cover stories and stats they through at you. You will literally miss an entire series of plays over the course of the game because they have so much presentation they want to get to you. It just sucks.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
sacase;1716643 said:
They banned Jimmy Kimmel from appearing on there anymore. He was about the only good thing in the booth Monday night. They said his comments went over the edge.

Let's see, said he asked Joe how was the leg last year. He said Joe was on the couch with fire shooting out his ears. He asked the annoucers if they gambled on the games. Did I miss anything? I thought he was actually funny. I wish the NFL would take Monday night football from ESPN, the completly killed it with poor coverage and even worse announcers.

As if we needed another reason why ESPN sucks. :laugh2: