Another sign of Romo's intelligence

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Anyone notice that Tony never wears anything on his wrist with all of the plays. I would think that Jason's playbook is pretty complex and unique. Yet Romo seems to have it all in his head.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Houstonboys13;1668624 said:
Anyone notice that Tony never wears anything on his wrist with all of the plays. I would think that Jason's playbook is pretty complex and unique. Yet Romo seems to have it all in his head.
he does in that espn commercial

vicjagger

Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;1668668 said:
Yeah he does....Thats why he has the green dot on his helmet.....

I thought that meant he is currently on-line.

Blake

Reaction score
Houstonboys13;1668624 said:

The coaches just wear those headsets as fasion statements.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I'm guessing the reason he isn't wearing the wristband this year is that the calls are shorter in some fashion. Maybe the terminology under Garrett is less complex? Not sure, but all the wristband is there for is so he can be given a number and then he look up the play that the number corresponds to and then read it off in the huddle. Doesn't mean he doesn't know the plays or something.

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Blake;1668717 said:
The coaches just wear those headsets as fasion statements.

Ok, then explain why other QB's wear the rist band. What happens when the headset goes out in New England? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Houstonboys13;1668740 said:
Ok, then explain why other QB's wear the rist band. What happens when the headset goes out in New England? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

When the headset goes out? They use hand signals to call in plays.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bonecrusher#31;1668668 said:
Yeah he does....Thats why he has the green dot on his helmet.....
I thought the green dot was so the Commanders would know who the quarterback is :) :)

-Reality