another T.O. article

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8632584

More proof of my theory about receivers can be found in Dallas, where Terrell Owens whined about only getting 20 opportunities to help the Cowboys beat the Commanders.Keep in mind, Owens — like Moss — has never won a Super Bowl, but he portrays himself as the ultimate authority on winning in the NFL.

Owens is now in the process of costing Wade Phillips his job. Phillips and offensive coordinator Jason Garrett are so afraid of Owens becoming a disruptive force that the Cowboys abandoned their running game and forced the ball in Owens' direction against the Commanders.

Of course, the game plan failed to make T.O. happy, and he immediately threw Phillips, Garrett and Tony Romo under a bus. Phillips, Garrett and Romo might want to call Jeff Garcia, Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb for a little insight on how the rest of this season might play out.

I was really proud of Tom Jackson, Keyshawn Johnson, Cris Carter and Mike Ditka's analysis of Owens' behavior. The addition of Carter (and subtraction of Emmitt Smiff) to this crew has made ESPN's pre- and postgame show my favorite.

Jus WOW......:rolleyes:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Who wrote this BS article? He forgot to mention our shoddy OL play in the game.:bang2:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
I hate how Keyshawn, the creator of the attitude T.O. gets bashed for, is always the go-to "expert" on behavioral issues.

It's like John Wayne Gacy calling Jeffrey Dahmer a sicko.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Extreme;2305274 said:
I hate how Keyshawn, the creator of the attitude T.O. gets bashed for, is always the go-to "expert" on behavioral issues.

It's like John Wayne Gacy calling Jeffrey Dahmer a sicko.

I admit it-your sigs got a chuckle out of me. "enjoy the week"-YAH, it's been a LONG and EVENTFUL week!:laugh1:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2305280 said:
I admit it-your sigs got a chuckle out of me. "enjoy the week"-YAH, it's been a LONG and EVENTFUL week!:laugh1:
I feel your pain brother. The week after the Giants beat us was the longest week I've had in a long time. Don't worry, I don't dwell on things too long, so they'll be gone soon enough. The new week is almost here.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That guy saying he was proud of the talking heads immediately showed that he has no credibility.