Anthony Smith

Reed

Reaction score
I love anthony smith as a player, I have been touting him for months, but recently i go to SU so i was able to vew his facebook profile, he appears to be thug, derek ross type, i dont know him personally, i dont know if he is actually focused on the game or if he is into the whole thug and drug stuff, there are some pictures of him up there, he has crazy amounts of tatoos, i just dont know, i go to syracuse, i know his type of personality at SU, i doubt parcells drafts him, hes not his type of player, to much of a "street type" if you know what i mean, im kind of dissapointed, i really wanted him on our team, hes good, just dont know if his head is straight

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Reed said:
I love anthony smith as a player, I have been touting him for months, but recently i go to SU so i was able to vew his facebook profile, he appears to be thug, derek ross type, i dont know him personally, i dont know if he is actually focused on the game or if he is into the whole thug and drug stuff, there are some pictures of him up there, he has crazy amounts of tatoos, i just dont know, i go to syracuse, i know his type of personality at SU, i doubt parcells drafts him, hes not his type of player, to much of a "street type" if you know what i mean, im kind of dissapointed, i really wanted him on our team, hes good, just dont know if his head is straight
All this is based on what he looks like? Then Roethlisberger needs to be released immediately, because he looks like a beer drinking construction worker.:) "Not that their's anything wrong with that"

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
More:

From Pat Kirwan at NFL.com:

1. ANTHONY SMITH, safety, Syracuse. I got a chance to talk with Smith on Jan. 23, and he was an impressive young man who convinced me he has a passion for the game. As I watched him practice, it became evident that he has a very good ability to key and diagnose plays and react quickly. He likes to mix it up, he can come "downhill" at the running game and gets an above-average jump on pass plays. I spoke with Titans head coach Jeff Fisher, who is coaching the North squad, and he concurred with me about the talent of the Orange safety. He kind of reminded me of former Syracuse great Donovin Darius. The Jan. 25 afternoon practice is where he jumped out at me the most during the week.

TDHND

Reaction score
Syracuse's defense did play my Irish very tough this past season. He seemed pretty tough.

Reed

Reaction score
do you guys honestly want the pictures he has posted on facebook, its kind of ridiculous

Hiero

Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
More:

1. ANTHONY SMITH, safety, Syracuse. I got a chance to talk with Smith on Jan. 23, and he was an impressive young man who convinced me he has a passion for the game. As I watched him practice, it became evident that he has a very good ability to key and diagnose plays and react quickly. He likes to mix it up, he can come "downhill" at the running game and gets an above-average jump on pass plays. I spoke with Titans head coach Jeff Fisher, who is coaching the North squad, and he concurred with me about the talent of the Orange safety. He kind of reminded me of former Syracuse great Donovin Darius. The Jan. 25 afternoon practice is where he jumped out at me the most during the week.
I agree he is one of the guys I would like to draft. I hope he is around in the 3rd I would like taking him or Pat Watkins whichever is available.

Reed

Reaction score
by the way, my friends got into a fight with damien rhodes last year, hah, he thought the was going to be an nfl superstar, please he could barely break 2 yards in college, anyways anthony smith was my favorite player on the cuse team, im just hoping he doesnt have that thug attitude, he is a good player, i really like him, i just hope he has his head straight, and is ready, parcells always knows the character of the players he drafts, i hope he knows the character of this player and hopefully its good, still hoping we get him, just hoping hes not our second round pick jinx like the last few years

Z-Man

Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
More:

If he runs well at the combine he'll be gone before the 3rd round. A good playmaker/coverage guy. Exactly the opposite of Keith Davis who is nothing more than a hitter.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Reed said:
by the way, my friends got into a fight with damien rhodes last year, hah, he thought the was going to be an nfl superstar, please he could barely break 2 yards in college, anyways anthony smith was my favorite player on the cuse team, im just hoping he doesnt have that thug attitude, he is a good player, i really like him, i just hope he has his head straight, and is ready, parcells always knows the character of the players he drafts, i hope he knows the character of this player and hopefully its good, still hoping we get him, just hoping hes not our second round pick jinx like the last few years
If we draft him, he can be a street thug on the field, and bring a mean streak to this team. :)

Reed

Reaction score
i dont nkow how to post pics in the text space, but here are links, i doubt they work without a facebook login

http://syr.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30127118&op=1&view=all&subj=5507285&id=5512901

http://syr.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4702296

http://syr.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4702324

his aol screen name: (dont want to share for private reasons)

Favorite Quote: "It is what it is" Ant (himself)

"Life's a ***** then you might get rich depends on how you treat her" Jada, "
About Me: I jus don't give a ****, so let me know whats on your mind because I will.

in these groups:
• Hennessy Cognac • *****s aint ****............... • Party at 121 Small Rd. • SYRparty• People Who Like To Bake (bake=have Sex)• I Just Don't Give a ****!!!