Anticipation

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Cutting Dez would be monumentally stupid. His contract isnt that prohibitive when you look at what guys got in FA this year. I think it would be prudent to keep him one more season and then try and trade him.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
55902421.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I was on board earlier but after seeing the price tag for free agent WRs this off season, I think it would be dumb to let him go at this point. Only way I would think it was OK is if we can sign Suh or Earl Thomas. Otherwise we might as well keep him.
Doesn't Suh belong to the Rams now?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm just anticipating Dez cut day.

:dance:

Well done, lad.
But, I am torn.
Dez is a thug. A volatile, spoiled thug who "be the best in the NFL." Sorry, blokes, hate to judge but that is how he comes off as.
On the other hand, waiting until 2019 to kick his cap-slapping ash to the curb is the prudent thing to do.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I was on board earlier but after seeing the price tag for free agent WRs this off season, I think it would be dumb to let him go at this point. Only way I would think it was OK is if we can sign Suh or Earl Thomas. Otherwise we might as well keep him.

Yup, plus, drafting a WR isn't a sure-fire replacement. I think it'd be better to hold him this year and draft a mid-late round WR. That way, the WR can develop under Dez, and, if the time comes to let go of Dez, at least we'll have a better chance of succeeding with a 1 WR.

GenoT

Reaction score
Posting for posting’s sake...

I go it LARGE!!?!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Doesn't Suh belong to the Rams now?
I haven’t heard that. Last thing I heard about Suh is the Jets made a big offer. But, I wouldn’t mind the Cowboys overpaying for him. Doesn’t matter how good our offense is, we need a defense if we are to contend in the post season.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I haven’t heard that. Last thing I heard about Suh is the Jets made a big offer. But, I wouldn’t mind the Cowboys overpaying for him. Doesn’t matter how good our offense is, we need a defense if we are to contend in the post season.

Need a defense to contend period. Hard to see Dallas making the playoffs next season so far. The Draft isn't really going to change that either.

tm1119

Reaction score
I’m waiting til the day XWalker stops shoving his dumb narrative down everyone’s throat with every post he makes...maybe 1 day we’ll all get our wish