Antonio Bryant will be in court Wednesday

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Antonio Bryant will be in court Wednesday for a pretrial hearing stemming from his arrest on DUI charges last November.

Bryant, who can't play until Week 3 of the 2007 season because he's still suspended, has entered not guilty pleas to all charges against him.
Source: CBS 5

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1378366 said:
Million dollar talent 10 cent brain

Too many guys out there like this.

When I was playing in High School there was a top 10 QB playing for Carteret here in NJ... he ended up in jail before season's end.

Its sad that there is so much wasted talent out there in the world.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

You give his talent too much credit.

I agree on the brai... nah... you give his brain too much credit too.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Bryant's a piece of crap like Quincy Carter. Trouble follows these guys. Wasted draft picks.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Gryphon;1378337 said:
Antonio Bryant will be in court Wednesday for a pretrial hearing stemming from his arrest on DUI charges last November.

Bryant, who can't play until Week 3 of the 2007 season because he's still suspended, has entered not guilty pleas to all charges against him.
Source: CBS 5
I just love being in athlete's personal lives. :banghead:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I think some people are to quick to judge people. Having Money and or talent does not exempt you from making mistakes. There are prob not more than a Handful of people on this board, if that many, that has not got behind a wheel of a vechile under the influence at some point.

but the question I have, what does the league do to help the players? This is not a smart arse question either. Most of these players do not come from the best neighborhoods in the world, does the league have classes that are aimed at teaching about life, what to expect, how money changes your situation, what to expect from your friends, family, etc?? The league may do all this,, I don't know, if they don't they should.. imo

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy4ever;1378733 said:
I think some people are to quick to judge people. Having Money and or talent does not exempt you from making mistakes. There are prob not more than a Handful of people on this board, if that many, that has not got behind a wheel of a vechile under the influence at some point.

but the question I have, what does the league do to help the players? This is not a smart arse question either. Most of these players do not come from the best neighborhoods in the world, does the league have classes that are aimed at teaching about life, what to expect, how money changes your situation, what to expect from your friends, family, etc?? The league may do all this,, I don't know, if they don't they should.. imo
It's not the league's job to monitor these clowns. If they have no common sense, too bad. Don't be an apologist for poor character types. They have only themsleves to blame.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cowboy4ever;1378733 said:

If they are in the substance abuse program I'm pretty sure they have to go to consuling.

1fisher

Reaction score

got a cousin just like that..... he had talent like you wouldn't believe!

The boy was mean and fast! unfortunately he got busted for MJ and it was all over!

what a knuckle head!:banghead:

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Just because someone grows up poor doesn't mean he doesn't know right from wrong. That is a BS excuse. To get caught DUI means you got caught the last time you did it, not the first.

Remember when Robert Horry threw a stinking towel in Danny Ainge's face when Ainge was his coach? Horry was GONE shortly afterward. I always thought that was funny! :)