Antonio Davis

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Knicks forward Antonio Davis is being lauded on TV, websites and in the newspapers as this hero for racing up into the stand to "protect" his wife.

Excuse me while I puke.

With more video coming out, it's apparent that Davis' wife was the aggressor, standing up and sticking her finger in the guy's face. Security arrived quickly and had everything under control. Davis overreacted.

It's also coming out that Davis' mouthy wife has a reputation for being in the middle of arguments and altercations.

I remember Davis as a cocky, gangly UTEP center who flipped the bird at a group of New Mexico State fans and who tried to bully and intimidate an NMSU player who was trying to have quiet dinner with his girlfriend at an El Paso restaurant.

Forgive me if I don't buy all this garbage about a heroic husband rushing to the aide of his lovely wife who was being abused by a drunk fan.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I thought the video was freakin' hilarious. You could see his wife sayig "breath in --- breath out".

Everything I've heard is that the punk was dropping f-bombs right and left right behind their kids. She stood up and verbally schooled him.