Any chance SaRodorick Thompson helps us in the playoffs?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's been in the league, he's a bigger body. I think they may trust him over Hunter to give carries to down in the red zone. Will we use him or not, will he help us get those tough yards. I'm excited

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is he bigger than Pollard. I don’t know much about him.
How long has he been in the NFL, what teams? Is he fast?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stop being lazy like you'd tell me and go look him up!! Bigger back, spent time with Seattle, Texas tech Guy

Just did further looking at him he's 6'0 216 younger than I thought he came out of college last year. I did like how shifty he was

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He's a little larger, maybe 10 pounds, but a lot slower. Since McCarthy made a point of saying that the players the team is picking up are depth help, I think we see him as an option for that. After all, we did put our third RB on IR. But McCarthy may have been talking only about Collins and Wilson. Thompson does not have any regular-season experience.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
IDK, personally I would recommend not getting to excited about any moves the Cowboys make this week or next. Every year fans seem to fall into the trap that the Cowboys will get into the playoffs and use certain guys differently or change their tendencies, yet it never happens.

I have to believe that Thompson is strictly a depth/emergency signing after Deuce went on the IL.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
IDK, personally I would recommend not getting to excited about any moves the Cowboys make this week or next. Every year fans seem to fall into the trap that the Cowboys will get into the playoffs and use certain guys differently or change their tendencies, yet it never happens.

I have to believe that Thompson is strictly a depth/emergency signing after Deuce went on the IL.
That’s exactly what it is. MM took a depleted Green Bay team to the SB with a lot of guys off the street. It’s what he does and we should be happy about it IMHO.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
He's been in the league, he's a bigger body. I think they may trust him over Hunter to give carries to down in the red zone. Will we use him or not, will he help us get those tough yards. I'm excited
Sa'No.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
When you say his name out loud, he sounds like a Game of Thrones character