Any fans of Chris Cagle

joseephuss

Reaction score
I don't like country music, but for the fans that do.

http://chriscagle.musiccitynetworks.com/?inc=5&news_id=6669

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM CHRIS CAGLE
October 3rd, 2005

To All My Loyal Music Fans:

"As many of you are aware, I had been anxiously awaiting the addition of a new baby to my life. The baby has been born and both mother and child are in good health. Since the birth, however, we have discovered that biologically, the child is not mine.

As excited as I was about becoming a new father, my disappointment is equally as strong. So out of respect for all that are involved, please allow this situation to remain private and know that I will not be commenting further on this very personal matter. I'm thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation and understanding."

Chris Cagle

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I read that earlier today... how uncomfortable must that be...

He should have demanded the tests be done before birth...

So much for the mom's payday! :rolleyes:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
trickblue said:
So much for the mom's payday! :rolleyes:

Exactly.

She'll have to settle on sharing a child with ol' Skeeter down at the fillin' station. He has no money, no education, no future and few teeth. But dangit, his boys can swim.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I don't like country music, but for the fans that do.

http://chriscagle.musiccitynetworks.com/?inc=5&news_id=6669

October 3rd, 2005

"As many of you are aware, I had been anxiously awaiting the addition of a new baby to my life. The baby has been born and both mother and child are in good health. Since the birth, however, we have discovered that biologically, the child is not mine.
As excited as I was about becoming a new father, my disappointment is equally as strong. So out of respect for all that are involved, please allow this situation to remain private and know that I will not be commenting further on this very personal matter. I'm thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation and understanding."

Chris Cagle
This is kinda hard to keep private when you release the information in a press release.....

trickblue

Reaction score
October 17th, 2005

"After this embarrassing situation, I had to do some soul searching. I should have known the baby wasn't mine as I never had sex with the mother, but the excitement of having a child overwhelmed me. I hope I am not fooled so easily again".

Chris Cagle

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Texas33 said:
I saw this episode on "The Maury Povich Show " ...

:lmao2:

I think that show only does those paternity tests now....every time I flip it over waiting for something else to come on...they have had another paternity test show on.

Or maybe it is just me and it seems that way.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
trickblue said:
October 17th, 2005

"After this embarrassing situation, I had to do some soul searching. I should have known the baby wasn't mine as I never had sex with the mother, but the excitement of having a child overwhelmed me. I hope I am not fooled so easily again".

Chris Cagle
OK This has to be a joke...Right???? Please tell me it is....I know NO man can be this dumb....

You know that one little fact should have clued him before hand if this isn't a joke....

trickblue

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
OK This has to be a joke...Right???? Please tell me it is....I know NO man can be this dumb....

You know that one little fact should have clued him before hand if this isn't a joke....

It was a joke... or was it... :D