Any hockey fans?

genghiskhan

Reaction score
I'm a big hockey fan. I'm a Flyers fan, so I'm a little nervous at the moment. Tomorrow is a crucial game and we MUST win, but we are a bit banged up defensively, given we're already missing Desjardens for the playoffs and now we just lost Ragnarsson for the playoffs too. And Jonsson is playing with a badly hurt hand. I do think we have a coaching edge against Tampa and hopefully we'll come out with our best effort tomorrow because we'll need it. We can't afford to go down 3-1. It's over if that happens.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
I'm a NY Rangers fan but to tell the truth, rarely follow the sport anymore since I moved out here to San Diego. My wife was my Madison Square Garden connection so we used to go to games all the time - same with the Knicks ... but those days are long gone now.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
genghiskhan said:
I'm a big hockey fan. I'm a Flyers fan, so I'm a little nervous at the moment. Tomorrow is a crucial game and we MUST win, but we are a bit banged up defensively, given we're already missing Desjardens for the playoffs and now we just lost Ragnarsson for the playoffs too. And Jonsson is playing with a badly hurt hand. I do think we have a coaching edge against Tampa and hopefully we'll come out with our best effort tomorrow because we'll need it. We can't afford to go down 3-1. It's over if that happens.

Well they got the win, didnt realize the game was on untill the last couple minutes of the game. That was a nice shot by Lecavalier in the last 30 seconds though.

Oh and I am Ducks fan being from So cal and I started playing hockey when the Ducks came into the league when I also started to watch too.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Yes. I like the Colorado Avalanche and the Dallas Stars. It sucked to see them have to play each other in the first round.

I rarely watch Hockey during the season though.....playoffs Hockey is fun though.

genghiskhan

Reaction score
CowboysFan02 said:
Well they got the win, didnt realize the game was on untill the last couple minutes of the game. That was a nice shot by Lecavalier in the last 30 seconds though.

Oh and I am Ducks fan being from So cal and I started playing hockey when the Ducks came into the league when I also started to watch too.

That was a nice shot indeed. Lecavalier is a dangerous player, as is Richards and of course St Louis. But it's funny because with a minute left and a 2 goal lead I was thinking the game was over. Then Lecavalier scored with 30 secs left and my heart starts pounding again. :eek: But Primeau played that last 30 seconds really well and just controlled the puck and kept it in their zone for a good while. Game 5 should be awesome.

I have a feeling I'll be at least a little bit of a Ducks fan someday. Good run they had last year.