Any More Doubts?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone have anymore doubts about Romo or our team this year?

I am so happy right now I feel like I am in shock.

Go Cowboys!

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Only between us and Green Bay which will be decided on our home turf.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
The chicken littles will alway be just that chicken littles no matter how well we are playing.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1758337 said:
The chicken littles will alway be just that chicken littles no matter how well we are playing.

Are you calling me a chicken little because I give Green Bay credit for being 8-1 also? They blewout Minn today which we didn't. Personally, I think we are better but it's far from a given.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Cowboys22;1758369 said:
Are you calling me a chicken little because I give Green Bay credit for being 8-1 also? They blewout Minn today which we didn't. Personally, I think we are better but it's far from a given.
Are you a chicken little? If not then I wouldn't worry about it.

My comment has nothing to do with GB, but to those who was worried, scared or thought we'd lose to giants.

twa

Reaction score
Well....I still have a couple about whether we are better than NE.

But I'm open to the idea and look forward to a rematch.:nana:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Cowboys22;1758369 said:
Sensitive much?

dallasfan

Reaction score
Cowboys22;1758369 said:

they did play them twice though, and should've lost but there was a no PI call and then an int on the next play.

And then there's those chicago bears, but this should be a classic game