Any news on Tank Johnson?

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
badleelee;1716501 said:
If already posted. I did'nt see it.

Nothing new to report. But Koren Robinson was reinstated after his year suspension.

Now get to work on this Tank thing Goodell!!!!

badleelee

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark;1716508 said:
Nothing new to report. But Koren Robinson was reinstated after his year suspension.

Now get to work on this Tank thing Goodell!!!!

And hur up.

parchy

Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking the Cowboys are just going to have to wait til after Week 8 for this one.

badleelee

Reaction score
parchy;1716563 said:
Yeah I'm thinking the Cowboys are just going to have to wait til after Week 8 for this one.

That sucks. I bet if the pats had picked him up, He would have been playin already.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
They added 2 additional games to the existing suspension for violating the league anti-Cowboy act by signing with them there by strengthening the team.

You just can't do that and expect to get away with it.

:D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
per John Clayton

Tank must wait: It's starting to look like Tank Johnson won't get his league suspension dropped from eight to six games. Johnson has been hopeful, particularly when commissioner Roger Goodell cut him a big break by letting him train at the Cowboys' facility for the past two weeks. Johnson is trying to switch from the defensive tackle position in the 4-3 to nose tackle in the 3-4.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1716602 said:
They added 2 additional games to the existing suspension for violating the league anti-Cowboy act by signing with them there by strengthening the team.

You just can't do that and expect to get away with it.

:bow:

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I thought Tank would play some DE for us.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Tank will be on the field after the bye week. At least that is what I have seen being reported.