Any of you Zoners know how to contact the players?

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I myself would like to write a few encouraging letters and my son would definitely like to write to a few of his favorites. Anybody here on the Zone know where we could do this? Email or regular mail is cool, I care not which.

Thanks in advance

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tass said:
I myself would like to write a few encouraging letters and my son would definitely like to write to a few of his favorites. Anybody here on the Zone know where we could do this? Email or regular mail is cool, I care not which.

Thanks in advance
The best way has always been to write them care of the team.

Player Name
c/o Dallas Cowboys
One Cowboys Parkway
Irving, TX 75063

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Tass said:

Thanks in advance

I could tell you how I do it, but you'd probably find yourself ending up on the wrong side of a restraining order... :D

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
You'd be amazed at the number of athletes who are listed in a standard phone book or white pages on the net, especially the non-superstars.

Another perfectly legal option is a public record search of real estate transactions. Simple way to get anyone's address.

ndanger

Reaction score
Tass said:

Thanks in advance
I received 2 emails from Drew Henson via nflplayers.com. One is an automated response from all players that incourages you to buy their teams attire and of course their jersey,the second response that comes later is actually from the player.You can tell because they actually respond to your questions or comments.I assume most players respond,Drew definately did.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I could tell you how I do it, but you'd probably find yourself ending up on the wrong side of a restraining order... :D

Yeah. SB is there an expiration date on those. ;)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Longboysfan said:
Yeah. SB is there an expiration date on those. ;)

I figure I'll be at least ten years dead before mine run out...

Shakespeare was right, first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers...

Then we can take a close look at Skins fans... but I figure most of them are lawyers anyway, judging from the massive intellects over on Extremeskins... :D

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Shakespeare was right, first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers...

Then we can take a close look at Skins fans... but I figure most of them are lawyers anyway, judging from the massive intellects over on Extremeskins... :D

And the way they speculate on Sean Taylors trail. Sometimes when I'm over there, I think the whole damn place is nothing but lawyers.

"No, I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at Embassy Suites last night"

JaiRiid

Reaction score
if you're on a myspace account, you might have luck finding a few players on there even though there are a few imposters... ok so there are a lot of fake profiles on there... BUT newman has one that he checks quite oftenly and will often respond to ya...

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
ndanger said:
I received 2 emails from Drew Henson via nflplayers.com. One is an automated response from all players that incourages you to buy their teams attire and of course their jersey,the second response that comes later is actually from the player.You can tell because they actually respond to your questions or comments.I assume most players respond,Drew definately did.

i think it would be cool to see what henson had to say if you wouldnt mind posting it.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Hostile said:
The best way has always been to write them care of the team.

Player Name
c/o Dallas Cowboys
One Cowboys Parkway
Irving, TX 75063

Thank you Hos...:)

ndanger

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
i think it would be cool to see what henson had to say if you wouldnt mind posting it.
I will try,I am like a blind dog in a butcher shop when it comes to my computer,not good.:D :D

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
JaiRiid said:
if you're on a myspace account, you might have luck finding a few players on there even though there are a few imposters... ok so there are a lot of fake profiles on there... BUT newman has one that he checks quite oftenly and will often respond to ya...

Hey man, I use myspace, and would you know if Troy's is for real?

And I couldn't find Terrence's, but would you know if anyone else's that is for real?

Thanks

Henson Domination

Reaction score
I dunno who you're looking for, but I only know a couple current cowboys info...

demarcus ware's email
henson's contact info

former cowboy: Wane McGarity

dolphins: ricky williams