Any tidbits about Terry Glenns rehab?

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I've looked all over and I can't find anything discussing how T. Glenn's surgery went or the rehabbing. I wonder if or when he'll see the field this year.

Also, other than hearing Anthony Henry didn't practice today, I wonder how he's doing and if he'll be back for the Pats game.

Dirk has about 15 high ankle sprains per year but doesn't miss much time, so I'm wondering if the cowboys were truthful when they gave out the injury report on Henry.

J Reeves has far and away surpassed what I've expected of him this year, but by god, we need all three of those guys starting this week.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Short and sweet version:

Don't even think or worry about Terry Glenn till after the bye.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Rack;1699721 said:
Don't even think or worry about Terry Glenn till after the bye.

........but i love him.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
He is sprinting but still has a bit of pain. It has gotten much better but there is still some pain there. I dunno maybe he is better and wade is keeping it under wraps to surprise Pat's because I read reports that he was running hard last week on the knee. If he don't play this week it will probably be against the eagles the same time Tank comes in BTW.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1699732 said:
He is sprinting but still has a bit of pain. It has gotten much better but there is still some pain there. I dunno maybe he is better and wade is keeping it under wraps to surprise Pat's because I read reports that he was running hard last week on the knee. If he don't play this week it will probably be against the eagles the same time Tank comes in BTW.

I haven't even considered Terry and surely he won't play for a few more weeks. But you know he'd love to come back and stick it to the team and coach that deactivated him and caused him all kinds of bad pub.

Maybe in the rematch. ;)

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
when terry comes back...i would not even play him more than 3 series a game until about the last month of the season...this is his grand finale and he needs to build to a strong finish....he has not carries pads since the playoff game last year....we need to bring him back slowly...kind of like they have done with Newman.