Any vapers out there

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What equipment do you uses. Disposables? Juices?

Right now Im using the Geekvape Aegis Legend 3. Very good devise good flavor, battery life and ergonomics. Ive had a couple other Geekvape devises. I had the T100 which was a solid starter kit and the Boost which would have been my go to of not for the faulty pod

I use the Nano2 tank, because Im a lifelong smoker, and the mouthpiece is perfect for smokers. I actually have 3 tanks, because I alternate juices.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Constantly amazed at how many vapor smoke shops are in business at every street corner. I’m old school I guess, still prefer pure tobacco - either from a pipe or cigar.

Mikexike

Reaction score
What equipment do you uses. Disposables? Juices?

Right now Im using the Geekvape Aegis Legend 3. Very good devise good flavor, battery life and ergonomics. Ive had a couple other Geekvape devises. I had the T100 which was a solid starter kit and the Boost which would have been my go to of not for the faulty pod

I use the Nano2 tank, because Im a lifelong smoker, and the mouthpiece is perfect for smokers. I actually have 3 tanks, because I alternate juices.
I use to smoke american spirits blue but quit that a long time ago. Now I just smoke the disposables when i need some NIC in me. Geek Bar pulse has been good to me.

I've tried the juices but didn't really like them.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Constantly amazed at how many vapor smoke shops are in business at every street corner. I’m old school I guess, still prefer pure tobacco - either from a pipe or cigar.
I still smoke occasionally. I prefer vaping now 80% of the time, but there are times its not a good replacement for smoking

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I use to smoke american spirits blue but quit that a long time ago. Now I just smoke the disposables when i need some NIC in me. Geek Bar pulse has been good to me.

I've tried the juices but didn't really like them.
I actually started with Hydes. I think the thing with mods and juices is you really have to be able to find juices you really like. I think thats harder for smokers because I don't think they are really tailored to cigarette smokers as much as the disposables. Plus Im a menthol smoker, so I think ita easier to find flavors

Mikexike

Reaction score
I actually started with Hydes. I think the thing with mods and juices is you really have to be able to find juices you really like. I think thats harder for smokers because I don't think they are really tailored to cigarette smokers as much as the disposables. Plus Im a menthol smoker, so I think ita easier to find flavors
Finding the right juice is the hard part, good thing for me I'm about done with smoking in general.:)