Any word on Bland?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think Carson is having rookie growing pains. It's hard for a rookie CB to be "all worldly". I still think he will improve as the season progresses.
I agree it’s nothing against him but he’s a rookie. He’s gonna have his warts. We can’t afford for so many starters to she warts but the front office feels otherwise lol.

Creeper

Reaction score
People bit that Carson hype from training camp too early.
And the Guyton hype and the Beebe hype, yadda, yadda, yadda. These guys look promising but expecting them to come in an play like quality vets was kind of dumb. In the meantime, I like what I am seeing from Tyron Smith. He is getting beat outside with speed from time to time, but he is still a rock wall when he gets his hands on rushers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And the Guyton hype and the Beebe hype, yadda, yadda, yadda. These guys look promising but expecting them to come in a play like quality vets was kind of dumb. In the meantime, I like what I am seeing from Tyron Smith. He is getting beat outside with speed from time to time, but he is still a rock wall when he gets his hands on rushers.
Rookies struggle which is why I laughed at the idea of renting on 3 or 4 of them. It’s insult to our football knowledge.