Any zoners going to NY Game?

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Im goin to the game...anybody else goin? This weeks game is going to have a playoff atsmosphere. Hope this is our coming out party...:rolleyes:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
im going sportin my Roy Williams jersey proud. my buddy is comin with his T.O. jersey. i can't wait

Rudy

Reaction score
I can't decide if I want to make the trek or not. I live near Annapolis, MD...it's about 3 hours from jers. It's between that and making a solo trip to Dallas for the Saints game. Never been to Texas Stadium.

ljs44

Reaction score
I'll be there with my Roy jersey on. Anyone Tailgating???

Bryan8284

Reaction score
I went to the Jets/Texans (I know, shoot me) yesterday and just the atmosphere the idiot Jets fans created made me want to go next Sunday because it'll be ten times better.

Sadly my tickets didn't come through this year, but I'm still considering the scalp idea.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
ill be tailgatin early and all day, any zoners that want to meet up..p.m. me..

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Ebay has (2) tickets (currently about $380) for section 101 row 6 with about 3 hours left. Personally, I like to be a little further back so I can see down on the field. I wish I could go, but thats not happening this weekend. :(

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1191622 said:
im going sportin my Roy Williams jersey proud. my buddy is comin with his T.O. jersey. i can't wait

Yesssss. My buddy who is a Giant got me a ticket last year and this year is no different, fortunately.

We are row 4 in the corner of an endzone. Last year I saw a fellow Cowboy fan jump onto the field and get tackled by 6 state troopers. I am looking forward to the same madness.

I will also be wearing my Roy Williams (double star).