Anybody else think that it is weird...

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
...that our kickers only kick like 4 field goals a day? I mean, I know you don't want to wear them out or anything.. but 4 a day? that's nothing.. what about practice makes perfect? what are they doing all day? I mean... they are kickers.. they can't be too busy with other stuff.. I just think it's really really strange that they don't practice more than 4 field goals a day..

Marktui

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
...that our kickers only kick like 4 field goals a day? I mean, I know you don't want to wear them out or anything.. but 4 a day? that's nothing.. what about practice makes perfect? what are they doing all day? I mean... they are kickers.. they can't be too busy with other stuff.. I just think it's really really strange that they don't practice more than 4 field goals a day..

I think they mean during team sessions when its 11 on 11. They kick all day long on the field using those plastic holders.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:

Come on man, we all know they are too busy sunning themselves and drinking long island iced teas while the men are out working.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
I'm not an expert, but in all of the "Hard Knocks" series they talked about how kickers do kick very little in TC. Partly to avoid injuries, plus there are only so many ways to practice, but apparently they do only kick a few times every day.