Anybody ever had their youtube videos removed?

thescarface1989

Reaction score
All the cowboys videos I made have been removed from youtube!
Has anyone ever had heir videos removed from youtube before?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
It is copyrighted material, I am surprised they havent cracked down HARD on that stuff yet.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1117852 said:
It is copyrighted material, I am surprised they havent cracked down HARD on that stuff yet.
I am, too. I don't know much about YouTube, but I'm always amazed at all the copyrighted videos I see on there. Maybe they're just now getting big-time enough to remove all that stuff?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I think thats it CL, after that huge sale to Google, the profile of youtube has been raised exponentially where even people that dont have computers or care about the internet know about it.

It was sweet while it lasted, but I still have good ole bit torrent to amuse me.

Jay

Reaction score
Yeah, i'd imagine after Google bought the rights to youtube, stuff will be cleaned up pretty quickly.

It sucks, too.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1117865 said:
I think thats it CL, after that huge sale to Google, the profile of youtube has been raised exponentially where even people that dont have computers or care about the internet know about it.
That's kind of what I suspected, but I hadn't followed them closely enough to say for sure.

And I agree, it is too bad. The other night I was looking at some old Eric Dickerson runs and 80% of them had been removed. :(

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
The one I posted a few days ago was removed after the NFL filed a complaint. I've been checking Youtube, and there have been a TON of NFL videos removed in the past few days. Even one I watched last night got removed today.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
theebs;1118301 said:
I havent yet, I have many cowboys vids on there.

It looks like pretty much any NFL video with an NFL tag is gone. If your videos don't have an NFL tag, then they just haven't found them yet.