Anybody here going to the draft

zalik22

Reaction score
Hey,

Anybody here going to the draft in NY this month?

I'll be there for sure!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zalik22;1453788 said:
Hey,

Anybody here going to the draft in NY this month?

I'll be there for sure!
Hey man. I wish I was. Won't be making it this year. Are all 3 of you guys going in costume again?

Please invite any Cowboys fans you see to join the site.

zalik22

Reaction score
Hey,

Yeah I think we are going to do the triplets again. Look out for us on TV. Not sure what we will do for day 2. I'll tell fans to join the site if I see any there. That's how I joined this site. Any idea if Emmitt will be there? I'm hoping to meet him since Irvin was nice enough to meet us last year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zalik22;1453805 said:
Hey,

Yeah I think we are going to do the triplets again. Look out for us on TV. Not sure what we will do for day 2. I'll tell fans to join the site if I see any there. That's how I joined this site. Any idea if Emmitt will be there? I'm hoping to meet him since Irvin was nice enough to meet us last year.
I'm not sure if he is or not. I hope he will be. I'll watch for you. I know that's how you got here. I invited you.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
That's on my list of things to do before I die, go to the NFL Draft.

StarHead69

Reaction score
I wish I could go. Maybe someday, hopefully when we have multiple 1st rounders.

If you are in the DFW area I am going to be hosting a Draft contest at my bar. We will have the draft on at least two of our plasma tv's and will be running our awesome happy hour specials from start to finish all day.

TGIF in Garland Tx.

BTW, if you need a cool place to watch the games... We have multiple 48" plasma tv's and we pipe the audio through our awesome surround sound system, I also set up my computers to Always give happy hour pricing during all Cowboys games.

If you are a member of this board and plan on stopping by, let me know so I can at least buy you a drink or something.:cool: