Anybody interested in Josh Gordon?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
If he is reinstated and i have to give up absolutely nothing and agrees to have a chaperone at all times, then maybe

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another RKG. Of course we have interest. :rolleyes:

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
From what I am hearing, if he clears 6 or 7 random drug tests from now until regular season, he probably won't miss any time. Think it had something to do with his "positive" test was actually under the required amount to be considered failed.

That being said, answer is NO

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
From what I am hearing, if he clears 6 or 7 random drug tests from now until regular season, he probably won't miss any time. Think it had something to do with his "positive" test was actually under the required amount to be considered failed.

That being said, answer is NO

I heard it was a diluted sample and that is why it failed and that he has passed all of his other tests.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
No.

Why waste any time or money on a moron WR whose going to get himself suspended again anyway because he's too stupid to avoid it?

It would be nothing but a giant waste of time.

Pretty much like the wasted talent that was bestowed upon a moron like Josh Gordon.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Yes, sign him, Johnny Manzidiot, bring back Hardy and see if Justin Blackmon can still play.

This my friend, is one awesome thread!!!

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
giphy.gif