Anybody seriously think the Rams won't throw the kitchen sink at us?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You talk about a potential for disaster against the Rams.

This is a team coming off an emotional win over the Skins. Because of that, they will be sky-high for the Cowboys.

With Brad Johnson throwing the heavy, midrange balls, the durable and fleet Tye Hill and Fahkir Brown might be too far downfield to get near the ball, but an Eddie Kennison can play the flat and he plays the nickel with abandon. And look out for DE Leonard Little who will put lots of pressure on old man Johnson.

Tory holt will provide lots of headaches for our suddenly much inexperienced secondary. And at RB Steven Jackson is a 1,000-yard runner who can CATCH the ball. Scary, homeys.

In a nutshell, all the indicators point to a long Sunday ahead....

My wish is that the Boys grind it out with Barber and Deon and maybe Tashard on the ground. Take up the clock and give the O line a workout they badly need.
And Witten will have to become Johnson's best friend on Sunday.
I'd be really surprised to see the long ball to T.O., though T.O. will stretch the defenses.

:)

kai cyr

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2341164 said:

This is a team coming off an emotional win over the Skins. Because of that, they will be sky-high for the Cowboys.

With Brad Johnson throwing the heavy, midrange balls, the durable and fleet Tye Hill and Fahkir Brown might be too far downfield to get near the ball, but an Eddie Kennison can play the flat and he plays the nickel with abandon. And look out for DE Leonard Little who will put lots of pressure on old man Johnson.

Tory holt will provide lots of headaches for our suddenly much inexperienced secondary. And at RB Steven Jackson is a 1,000-yard runner who can CATCH the ball. Scary, homeys.

My wish is that the Boys grind it out with Barber and Deon and maybe Tashard on the ground. Take up the clock and give the O line a workout they badly need.
I'd be really surprised to see the long ball to T.O., though T.O. will stretch the defenses.

I'm actually really excited to watch Brad play cuz Romo is pissin me off.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
They're going to throw everything they've got at us, just like they did with the Skins, and just like everyone else does with us every single week.

I think we'll be ok and still win this game though.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
kai cyr;2341176 said:

Did you bump your head?

No disrespect but, seriously?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
BigDInCharlotte;2341175 said:
Fahkir Brown was released by the Rams a couple of weeks ago.

Darn. I thought he was playing in spots. where'd he go?

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
"Anybody seriously think the Rams won't throw the kitchen sink at us?"

And the ram fans are thinking, "Anybody seriously think the Cowboys won't throw the kitchen sink at us?"

Plus, our sink is bigger.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
kai cyr;2341176 said:

if Tony's 3 td, 300 yrd games with a few Ints piss you off you are gonna go postal over Brads 1 td 180 yrd and a few Ints games

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
LowTech;2341202 said:
"Anybody seriously think the Rams won't throw the kitchen sink at us?"

And the ram fans are thinking, "Anybody seriously think the Cowboys won't throw the kitchen sink at us?"

Plus, our sink is bigger.

So, what you are saying, in your folksy way, is that there is a convergeance of offensive thought?
The mind reels, man.

nflandbooze

Reaction score
As long as the Cowboys don't turn the ball over and their Special Teams doesn't blow it again, I think Dallas will be fine.

Look for Marion Barber to haul in 28 receptions with Brad at the helm. ;)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
All Brad has to do is help Dallas go 2-1 over the next 3 games and he'll put us in a great position coming out of the bye to make a serious run with the returns of Newman, Romo, and Felix.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
BigDInCharlotte;2341175 said:
Fahkir Brown was released by the Rams a couple of weeks ago.

And Eddie Kennison was cut a few days ago. Then they re-signed him. And he still doesn't have a catch this season.

Oh, and the Rams have scored four offensive touchdowns in five games.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2341164 said:

Yes that vaunted Rams offense that totaled 200 yards Sunday against the Commanders will throw everything at us and the defense that gave up 368 yards will give us fits. Relax dude the Rams will make it interesting but I have a good feeling about this one.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2341260 said:
And Eddie Kennison was cut a few days ago. Then they re-signed him. And he still doesn't have a catch this season.

Oh, and the Rams have scored four offensive touchdowns in five games.

that is on bulger. he has looked terrible.

Steven jackson hits the hole inside as hard as anyone though.

quick passes and interior running have me very worried.

If our defensive and offensive lines come to play, we should be able to sneak this one out.

The bucs and giants are a different animal. It might be asking too much to beat NY, but the bucs we have a shot. They can rush the passer with just the front four though like arizona did.

We have to have the rams game really. there is no middle ground.