Anybody Traveling To Unbrothery Love, Philly?

Reaction score
Even though the Eagles lost, the Eagle fans are talking trash already. You know, Romo sucks and over-rated. Romo sucks in December. Cowboys suck, etc.......

Anybody traveling to Unbrotherly Love, Philly? Going to be crazy!!! Hopefully the weather holds up because it very very cold here in Philly right now with wind-chills hitting zero tonight and suppose to be cold all week.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2516773 said:
You guys should list to wip.

wip is complete garbage especially howard eskin i only listen to wip after the eagles lose to actually here another team's fan base sound worse than ours after a loss.

it is very cold here in philly and icy i did a 360 on i95 today i was scared as hell i thought i was gonna have to go to heaven with that ravens debacle as my last cowboys game to be watched lol

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Yeah, it's freezing out. I live about 15 minutes from Philly.
I don't like this team playing games in this weather.
I think we'll win, though.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
It will be a cold day in Hades before you catch me at a Cowboy game in Philly, I make it a personal policy to avoid any towns where their local hero is fictional.

Jay

Reaction score
It's warming up this week in the northeast. Right now Sunday's projected forecast is rain, a high of 51 with a low of 33. That will of course change, but it won't be nearly as cold next weekend as it is right now.