Anybody using AG1 as Supplement?

Shunpike

Reaction score
I am not a veggie lover and I plan to use AG1 to get over my vitamin deficiency. Anybody here using AG1? If so, any comments about it?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No but I have noticed a lot of YouTube channels creators use it and endorse it. Seems to get good reviews.

Shunpike

Reaction score
No but I have noticed a lot of YouTube channels creators use it and endorse it. Seems to get good reviews.
Thanks. A friend recommended it and said it killed his appetite and increased his energy. I am looking more feedback from real users. Watched youtube stuff but can't be sure how authentic they are.

Creeper

Reaction score
It is amazing how expensive supplements are these days despite little regulation by the FDA. I don't take any supplements unless I know exactly what they contain because many are not compatible with the prescription medications I take. You'd be surprised how many common supplements can be dangerous if taken with blood thinners.

On the other hand, some actually do work. I tried Nettle teas to reduce blood creatinine levels. I have some minor kidney issues that get progressively worse with age. The teas worked to reduce my creatinine levels but caused a spike in blood potassium! I'd rather have higher creatinine than risk a heart attack or other heart issues from high potassium.