Anyone else down with rolling with Trey Lance and drafting a QB?

shabazz

Reaction score
Too damn late. This FO continues to neglect the draft in getting quality quarterbacks here.. ...their big move was to bring in a guy that Shanahan and the Niners deemed unfixable.

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m in. I’m done with Dak. He’s an above average QB that plays great against average teams. Playoff caliber teams and in the playoffs Dak is capped out. To me there’s no difference in not making the playoffs and losing in WC. Might as build for the future. We know Dak isn’t the guy and let’s see if Lance is. If not then draft someone and keep building.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
If Dak ain't the guy don't pay him and build around a young guy who has the arm talent, athletic, and has been waiting in the wings and is way cheaper. The oline is solid. Get a physical running back, bring back a run blocking oline coach, and play run first offense.

bigE79

Reaction score
Green Bays Qb Love sat a few years, started out rough this 1st yr of starting....then the lights seemed to have turned on.

Can Lance follow same path given tbe time?
Big difference,love sat behind Rogers,poor Trey is stuck behind the choker

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Do it now. Get a few years of draft picks and rebuild.
No one will part with significant draft capital for Dak Prescott. If he’s worth a first round draft pick, why trade him? Get this through your head. The other 31 NFL franchises are not stupid enough to trade anything significant for Dak Prescott.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I'd honestly have more fun if they were to blow it up, draft a QB and rebuild. I'd at least have SOME kind of hope for the future and at bare minimum it would be a change of scenery. This Groundhog day #### got old years ago.

ShortRound

Reaction score
No one will part with significant draft capital for Dak Prescott. If he’s worth a first round draft pick, why trade him? Get this through your head. The other 31 NFL franchises are not stupid enough to trade anything significant for Dak Prescott.
Calm down noob this is a fantasy thread

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I’d say go into next season with an open qb competition.

Who knows maybe lance gets his second chance…. After sitting for a while and becomes good.

You cannot give dak an extension… absolutely cannot
We will wait to see what the new coach wants.

mardwin

Reaction score
Too damn late. This FO continues to neglect the draft in getting quality quarterbacks here.. ...their big move was to bring in a guy that Shanahan and the Niners deemed unfixable.
Niners picked Purdy because he was the right fit and his performance has backs it up. Stop posting none sense about Trey.