Anyone else front page format change yesterday?

RodeoJake

Reaction score
The ads ain't bothering me at all. If they help keep this site up and running, they're worth a little extra effort on the part of my thumb.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Yea, here's a zoomed out screenshot of a short time ago where there was an ad after each of the first 5 or 6 posts:

Screenshot-2024-03-15-095341.png

SlammedZero

Reaction score
if you use Chrome get an extension called Ghostery it blocks the crap.
Thanks good sir. Just installed Ghostery. I'm a Chrome fan, so didn't want to switch browsers.

I didn't mind the top ads and the banner at the bottom, but it was getting tough to read through the threads when it was broken up by ads.

Croomraider

Reaction score
I'm only giving this site one more week till I'm done for good. Whoever let this site get infested with ADs should hang it up
or everyone else will on their behalf!

RoboQB

Reaction score
1. They want your "donation".
2. Using ad blockers will get your account suspended.
3. They want your "donation".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
1. They want your "donation".
2. Using ad blockers will get your account suspended.
3. They want your "donation".
God forbid someone doesn't create, maintain, and moderate a site like this for free!

RoboQB

Reaction score
God forbid someone doesn't create, maintain, and moderate a site like this for free!
I've been here since '06. They seemed to get by just fine all those years. All I'm saying is, if money is a problem, make it a pay site, but don't claim ads are out of their control... "but if you make a donation the ads will magically go away."

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've been here since '06. They seemed to get by just fine all those years. All I'm saying is, if money is a problem, make it a pay site, but don't claim ads are out of their control... "but if you make a donation the ads will magically go away."
Did you read the pinned post in the Fan Zone?