Anyone else this crazy?

Bleed Blue

Dallas 67
Reaction score
I love my Dallas Cowboys. On game days i go to my room in the house that has been made into the Cowboy room to watch the game. I wear my Back to Back super bowl T- shirt and get my favorite Dallas helment down to rub for good luck on 3rd and longs. Everyone in the house knows to leave me alone if things are not going well. Anyone else this crazy?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, I think the guy needs therapy....

:laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dallas 67 said:
I love my Dallas Cowboys. On game days i go to my room in the house that has been made into the Cowboy room to watch the game. I wear my Back to Back super bowl T- shirt and get my favorite Dallas helment down to rub for good luck on 3rd and longs. Everyone in the house knows to leave me alone if things are not going well. Anyone else this crazy?
One poster mentioned a while back that he removed all the colors in his room on game day except cowboys colors. I used to not talk to anyone for 2 days when the Cowboys lost.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Clove said:
One poster mentioned a while back that he removed all the colors in his room on game day except cowboys colors. I used to not talk to anyone for 2 days when the Cowboys lost.
I do that.... Not all colors just the oposing teams colors. Like no Green when we play the eagles, Red with the skins so fourth and so on.... Teams Like GB I take out all the Yellow and Green....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas 67 said:
Except for the helmet thingy, everything sounds pretty much like life around my house.

Bleed Blue

Dallas 67
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Except for the helmet thingy, everything sounds pretty much like life around my house.
It's not that wierd guys! Does noone else have a good luck charm? I'm not giving up the helmet!?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dallas 67 said:
Check out CowboyGolfer's shrine to the Cowboys.

Link

A thing of sheer beauty.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Link

A thing of sheer beauty.

That's freakin insanely bad***, whereas rubbing a helmet for luck is just pure insane.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Link

A thing of sheer beauty.

That is the absolute best sports room I've EVER seen. I love the fact that it's not cluttered up with all kinds of memorabilia.

I'm a firm believer that less is more, and that room is PERFECT!!! Nothing but paint, fatheads, TV and couch.....BEAUTIFUL!!!

:bow:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Just_Dan said:
That is the absolute best sports room I've EVER seen. I love the fact that it's not cluttered up with all kinds of memorabilia.

I'm a firm believer that less is more, and that room is PERFECT!!! Nothing but paint, fatheads, TV and couch.....BEAUTIFUL!!!

:bow:
I can't wait to build my own room like that. The wife and I are discussing a new house with an office for me. It will be my sanctum.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Link

A thing of sheer beauty.

Man, I must have missed that post. I agree, thats thing of beauty. Not sure I would go that far though :)