Anyone get one of these yet?

fjones

Reaction score
I picked up the Romo one already... I haven't seen this one...

product.aspx

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
fjones;1781447 said:
I picked up the Romo one already... I haven't seen this one...

product.aspx

That looks more like Irvin that TO.....

It should be leaner if its to be TO

DC_Addict

Reaction score
I have both Romo figurines...one is a throwback uniform which costs more for some reason. They are very cool but the face doesn't look much like romo.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
fjones;1781460 said:
Really? I always thought Irvin was smaller than T.O.

He is.... but if you look at photos of Irvin in his playing days(size of jersey, etc) the doll looks more like Irvin that TO.... TO always appears slim and lean.... Irvin had a different look to him.... like the doll.....

no biggie

fjones

Reaction score
I haven't seen the Throwback one only the regular... and your correct the face never really does look correct... Have you seen the T.O. one around yet> It is supposed tobe a November release

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
DC_Addict;1781466 said:
I have both Romo figurines...one is a throwback uniform which costs more for some reason. They are very cool but the face doesn't look much like romo.
That's because the throwback version is supposedly rare. I have both versions also...along w/ JJ, Roy, Troy, Staubach, and Deion. I work w/ a guy whose a pseudo-expert on these things and he usually hooks me up when he finds Dallas players!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
The Romo one is totally inaccurate...he should be throwing off his back foot in some weird contortion after eluding the grasp of a DE.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;1781694 said:
The Romo one is totally inaccurate...he should be throwing off his back foot in some weird contortion after eluding the grasp of a DE.

Or ducking under one to throw a td pass :D

Blake

Reaction score
YoMick;1781467 said:
He is.... but if you look at photos of Irvin in his playing days(size of jersey, etc) the doll looks more like Irvin that TO.... TO always appears slim and lean.... Irvin had a different look to him.... like the doll.....

no biggie

Players pads appeared to be a bit bigger during Irvin's prime. Either that or it was the looser fitting jerseys.