Anyone going to Cincinnati next week?

peacockaja

Reaction score
I'm taking my 14 year old son(who post under my name more than me) to his first NFL game this weekend. He's a huge Cowboy fan and is so fired up already I don't know if I can contain him.If anyone else is going let me know and maybe we can meet.

Reaction score
I am from Indy, its about a 2 hour drive to Cinny...I had thought about it (Going) but undecided as of now...I dot hink it would be cool if the Cowboys got alot of fans there!

StarCowboy

Reaction score
My Fiance' and I will be attending the Cincy game...She bought me tickets for my birthday. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StarCowboy said:
My Fiance' and I will be attending the Cincy game...She bought me tickets for my birthday. :)
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here. Marry that woman. She's a keeper.

StarCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah...I definitely plan on marrying her..the date is set for april 9th. I got home on my birthday and she is butt naked with my Silver Roy Williams Jersey on. The she presented me with the tickets, I then knew she was the one.

P.S. Thanks for the welcome.

Duane

Reaction score
StarCowboy said:
Yeah...I definitely plan on marrying her..the date is set for april 9th. I got home on my birthday and she is butt naked with my Silver Roy Williams Jersey on. The she presented me with the tickets, I then knew she was the one.

P.S. Thanks for the welcome.
Does she have a sister? lol

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I had hoped to go.. however the tickets went quick that day and the prices that they are going for now are out of control..

Duane

Reaction score
StarCowboy said:
Actually yes, but she's only 18. :) And very well endowed!!
18 is legal in Texas. I'll be up to see her shortly. :D

All kidding aside welcome to the forum.

peacockaja

Reaction score
Hey StarCowboy. Welcome.
You're just up the road from me about 45 minutes. I'm in Owensboro

shnagy

Reaction score
I will be attending. I live about 3 hours away from there. This will be my first Cowboys game also. It's going to be great. :D

Moose48

Reaction score
I planned on going down (I live in Columbus) and scalping some. Anyone got any extra???? Looking for two, wherever.

Murph80

Reaction score
What are some of the good bars and resturants in the downtown area? I haven't been to cincy in a long time. Thanks for the info.