Anyone going to the Vikings game?

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
My wife is a Vikings fan, so we're heading up for the game this weekend. Anyone else going?

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Bill Wooten said:
My wife is a Vikings fan, so we're heading up for the game this weekend. Anyone else going?

lol is she going to make u root for them too? as far as going to the game, too far from south texas to make that one.

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
Nope, she knows better. I'll be the lone voice of reason inside that day. I'm just praying for a win.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I ran into Mr. McCombs here at the airport and tried to hitch a ride with him to the game, but he wouldn't go for it............

Hondo

Reaction score
I'll be heading up to the twin cities on Saturday. I'm going with six viking fans so I hope the Cowboys stick it to them. The dome is going to be loud and you can count on the viqueen fans being rude. That won't stop me from wearing my Roy Williams jersey with pride though. The tailgating before the game will be the place to be. Otherwise there is a sports bar right across the street from the dome called Huberts. Have a good time and Go Cowboys!

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Roger that, I will be there. Sounds like I am in the nosebleeds, but that is still better than a kick in the pants. I will be on my best behavior trying to keep myself from ramming one of those stupid viking horns down somebody's throat.