Anyone have a video of JJ

CowboyChris

Reaction score
In the TB game, I remember seeing a shot of JJ's box when they threw the flag on Heath, i thought i seen someone pickup a walky talky looking device and stand up as he was talking to someone. My question is....is it legal for someone to call down to the field, for instance and tell JG to let them score on the next play??

mugsybows

Reaction score
they asked about this on GBAG nation to Stephen and they said it was jerry junior who had a walkie talkie. Stephen said he didnt see it so he wouldnt know and just dismissed the question. the radio hosts apologized for the question but said they had to ask it being people wanted to know. they were kind of alluding that yeah someone was radioing to Garrett.

daveferr33

Reaction score
walkietalkie.jpg

You can see it around the 1:51 mark in @Zordon's video

Last edited:

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
a) is that a broken ceiling tile in the owners box?
b) that watch is HUGE
c) Well, someone has to tell JG what to do every day.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
There is also footage of Stephen Jones being on the walkie in other games as well. Does make you wonder what on earth they could be doing. My guess would be to the limo driver to ensure that the bar in the car is well stocked.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
"ok, put your hands close to each other....not yet......nottttt yeetttttt.....stay on targetttt!!!!!! Ok clap! Now! Clap clap clap clap clap!"

CowboyChris

Reaction score

yup thats it, i didnt know my lil brother recorded the game, so i just watched it, it happens with 59 secs to go in the game, i found it odd when they showed the box and someone talking with that device, I honestly thought they might change the call or something, i can tell you Jerry Jr was very animated while talking, just wonder if he wasnt calling down to the coaches or something.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
It was time for his upgrade with ATT. Selling the naming rights finally paid off and he got rid of the flip phone. Walkie Talkies are the new iPhones.

Jerry-Jones.png

daveferr33

Reaction score
Well, when you are on the road and you don't have an elevator going from your Owner's box directly to the sideline, you have to be creative.

But I much prefer that the meddling be done in person.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/incoming/20111224-newscowinsider_1225spo004.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/newscowinsider_1225spo004.JPG

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
There is also footage of Stephen Jones being on the walkie in other games as well. Does make you wonder what on earth they could be doing. My guess would be to the limo driver to ensure that the bar in the car is well stocked.

Either that or they are ordering Papa Johns.

canters

Reaction score
He was trying to locate Chris Christie and get him to the booth ASAP....We stink without big Chris.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol, the foolywang has reached season highs around here.
It's either this or turning on the nightly news, see and hear fans screaming, "WE'RE 2-7!!! DAMN JERRUH!!! LALALALALALALALALA!!!" and watching heads explode on camera.