Anyone have any intel on the RB, Snoop Conner we signed to a future deal in January?

Aven8

Reaction score
Just saw we signed this dude and went to his highlights and he doesn’t look too bad. Jacksonville used a 5th on him in 2022. He’s a big boy at 5’11 and 223. Barely played at Ole Miss but he looks decent.

Currently we have Malik and Vaughn under contract besides this dude.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
We're drafting Corum or Marshawn Lloyd, someone that can come in day 1 and be a bell cow. There's no way they go into the season again after this past season with no running game.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We're drafting Corum or Marshawn Lloyd, someone that can come in day 1 and be a bell cow. There's no way they go into the season again after this past season with no running game.
Lots of RBs I’d prefer over those. I’ll take the Texas RB over Corum, and if we don’t draft a RB early, I’m also a big fan of Frank Gore Jr.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I like his name. Best rapper alive meets the guy that saves the world. As far as football is concerned, I got nothing.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Lots of RBs I’d prefer over those. I’ll take the Texas RB over Corum, and if we don’t draft a RB early, I’m also a big fan of Frank Gore Jr.
You would take a RB coming off an ACL tear over Corum or Lloyd? Lol.....

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Could easily see that Texas RB coming off an ACL tear being our latest second-round reclamation project. Hopefully, if we go that way, it would turn out better than our other second-round reclamation projects have.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
“I’ll take the Texas RB over Corum, and if we don’t draft a RB early, I’m also a big fan of Frank Gore Jr.”