Anyone have any videos of Brooking..

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My favorite play of his was where an Atlanta lineman was trying to block him to the ground and Brooking wouldn't have it and took the lineman down with him. It was #63 I think.

Just showed the fight in him and that he wasn't going to take anything from anybody.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
on the falcons board, they are talking about how unproductive he was for them and how he hasn't even been good for us...but man, i gotta totally disagree. he's been great and his intensity is something that can't be understated, and certainly something we needed.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;3035785 said:
on the falcons board, they are talking about how unproductive he was for them and how he hasn't even been good for us...but man, i gotta totally disagree. he's been great and his intensity is something that can't be understated, and certainly something we needed.

Sour grapes from folks who know they wished he was still playing for them.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Brooking has been nothing less then outstanding. To me, he's the spark that is igniting the much improved defense we're seeing on the field. Tribute that to his ultracompetitive spirit. What a godsend he's been.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I havent watched the game on tv yet, but In the stadium, brooking was taunting their sideline after nearly every play.

I was reading some stuff on the atlanta site and their fans are super mad with him saying they will never do anything but boo him again. WHen his number is retired he will get boo'd....whatever.

Arthur blank was on the sideline the whole second half and brooking ran down the sideline and even taunted him. Pretty funny.

Normally I dont like that stuff, but I like brooking he has taken over as the soul of the team and B. I despise the falcons for the vick stuff.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brooking has since apologized for all his taunting. That won't get as much play as his actions during the game, tho.

Mosley post said:
After the game, Cowboys linebacker Bradie James told me that Brooking kept shouting the words, "You shouldn't have let me go!" A live feed from the Cowboys' pregame locker room on Jerry Jones' massive video board showed Brooking walking around with a dazed look in his eyes. But after the game, Brooking ran up to several of his former teammates and apologized for his behavior during the game.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Wonderboyromo;3035726 said:
and his taunting? i loved it and want to see it again.

Just finished reading a Atlanta message board... And boy they are quite upset with Brookings taunting... I love it! :lmao2: