Anyone have Romo's response to what TO said?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Homer;2297541 said:

Why is it that some are just incredibly vague with their questions? Is this person trying to stir everyone up?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2297534 said:
I don't think Romo responded, did he?

Well you know what... I know what the OP is looking for...

They showed TO's comments on video and then they showed Romo's where it seems he is responding to TO's comments.

I am not sure though.... you know that whole "out of context" thing they got going on... lol

seniorette

Reaction score
I know what he is talking about. My husband saw it on ESPN and ask me later if I had seen it. When I questioned him he said Tony was not at the podium, he couldn't describe the setting something like in front of the lockers. Anyway he said that Tony just hum hawed around it with a nothing answer. As someone mentioned Tony was to smart to get in the middle of that.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I might be the only person to see TO and think that he really didn't say what he meant.

It seemed like he was trying to say not that he wasn't getting the ball directed his way, but that he was unable to get it and make a big play out of it, be it because of the defense or his own drops.

I'm probably alone in that view, but that's how it seemed to me. Everyone is waiting on the edge of the cliff for TO to make some selfish move, and is reading into it way too much.

Nav22

Reaction score
T.O. said NOTHING wrong.

I guess it'd be better if we had a superstar WR who didn't really care if we won or lost, huh? Maybe we can trade him for Randy Moss!