Anyone have the 1993 Cowboys vs Giants game on DVD?

DBoys

Reaction score
This is the game that Emmitt separated his shoulder...

Looking for someone to supply me with a DVD so I can rip it to avi and post it for the board.

I found a guy I can buy it from but prefer paying one of you guys a few bucks to cover dvd and shipping.

Thanks

DBoys

Reaction score
Good news guys I got a guy hooking me up with the 1st Giants game where Landry was inducted into the ring of honor. He also has the 2nd game with Emmitts separated shoulder. On the 1st game you want the whole thing or just the Landry induction?

I will rip, upload, and post as soon as I get them in the mail.

TheHustler

Reaction score
DBoys said:
Good news guys I got a guy hooking me up with the 1st Giants game where Landry was inducted into the ring of honor. He also has the 2nd game with Emmitts separated shoulder. On the 1st game you want the whole thing or just the Landry induction?

I will rip, upload, and post as soon as I get them in the mail.

You're the man!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
A nice pic from that game.

235-852-359771.jpg

DBoys

Reaction score
Ok guys just got done editing and coverting. The game was a long one since it went into overtime so I had to use good compression on it. Game is still 600mb so it is going to take me a few hours to upload it.

I will post the link when it's done

DBoys

Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
man, i would love to see that game again.

I am watching it now :) Very physical game.

Quality is good so you guys will enjoy it.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Thanks DBoys.

It's great to be able to see the games again after all these years. It makes me appreciate the greatness our early to mid-90's teams had even more. I miss those guys.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
thanks for postin, this stuff thats been put on here recently has been outta contro... thanks again!

DBoys

Reaction score
NP glad you guys enjoy the videos.

This game was very physical

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Well done again DBoys. This one I wanted. I almost bought it myself awhile back.
icon7.gif