Anyone heard from Manster68?

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I know alot of members are friends on and off this board. Back last week Manster68 posted he was fleeing from Katrinia and I'm wondering if anyone's heard how he fared. I noticed he hasnt' posted since the 28th the day he left so I'm praying he and his family are ok.

Duane

Reaction score
He posted this at the Ranch:

I don't think I will be posting too often. Katrina, obviously wiped out the Gulf Coast. I saw the Village Sports Pub where I watch all of my games, but not any more. The whole inside was gutted - leaving only the main stantions to hold it up. What a mess.

I, and my family are okay. We are headed north to New Hampshire as I am not able to get near the coast. Plus, with two kids 5 and under, I don't want to go there.

The good news is that my company will still be paying me while I am gone. The bad news is that the money will be direct deposited to a bank that is down hard. Yuk! Time to yell to mom and dad for assistance.

On the Cowboy front, I hope that the Cowboys 3-1 record does not give us any false hope for this up coming season. I just saw SportsCenter. They didn't show any TDs (for either team), but it did focus on Ware and Spears. It sure was nice to see Spears get a sack.

So, there will not be any more Game Analysis from me until further notice. Heck, I just hope I still have a house.