Anyone heard from the loudmouths yet?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I'm extremely anxious to hear from Pierce, Jacobs, and Strahan after another week of taking crap and still not getting it done!

Wood

Reaction score
Jacobs said something real weak. I am waiting on Pierce..he really mouthed off.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DCC_sweep.gif

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Yeah, some light weeping was said to have been heard from the showers at the Meadowlands.

Thith ith a differenth defenthe from game one!

strahan.jpg

tunahelper

Reaction score
vta;1758890 said:
Yeah, some light weeping was said to have been heard from the showers at the Meadowlands.

strahan.jpg

Whistle while work!

Novacek84

Reaction score
Strahan is the biggest crybaby of them all. Clearly his best days are behind him and all he does is talk smack. him. I hope NY goes on another 6 game losing streak like last year. I haven't minded the Giants so much the last few years but between Strahan and Tiki last year they are getting to be easy to hate again.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Patrick Crayton

On the Giants:
"I think they tried to talk themselves into the game. They’ve been talking all week. I think when you are kind of scared of another team like that I think you kind of have to talk yourself up to really give yourself a chance. It started with Brandon Jacobs and it kind of trickled to a little bit to some other players. I don’t know why he was talking. He had a good rushing game but in the end they lost."

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
:hammer:
94WARE94;1759139 said:
Patrick Crayton

On the Giants:
"I think they tried to talk themselves into the game. They’ve been talking all week. I think when you are kind of scared of another team like that I think you kind of have to talk yourself up to really give yourself a chance. It started with Brandon Jacobs and it kind of trickled to a little bit to some other players. I don’t know why he was talking. He had a good rushing game but in the end they lost."

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
94WARE94;1759139 said:
Patrick Crayton

On the Giants:

Jaysus... Crayton needs to ****.. seriously...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
trickblue;1759173 said:
Jaysus... Crayton needs to ****.. seriously...

Nah! I like Patrick talking a lil bit. I am just glad it's not before a game. The Giants talked all week long - yadda yadda yadda..our defense is LARGE.

Patrick is just saying... "Naw naw naw naw! You Giants..all ya'll need to sit down now. We are done with the Giants.

NEXT !!" :D

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
vta;1758890 said:

strahan.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: How bout some more Strahan dialog?

Dallyjake

Reaction score
Pierce couldn't find his air horn so he refused to do an interview. That guy was talking smack on the field big time. The O fed him the crow right on the field.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I think at this point we all know they are giant smack talkers...

They lost... with malice... go home...