Anyone here going to Buffalo Game

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know this probably isnt the category to put this in, but seeing that I only have another day - figured I would get enough hits quick enough to get an answer.
Anyways, I am going to the game and I was curious if anyone has any great ideas:
1. where to best tailgate for visitor fans
2. did not buy parking pass so we are going and just find some private lot to buy hopefully cheaper. (hopefully this doesn't mess up tailgating plans)
3. I am going in Cowboys gear, are bills fans rabid? for example, I went to the Cowboys - Lions game in Detroit a few years back and them fans were way cool. we had a blast egging each other during game, which obviously we won so theres that.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Moderator - can you change the title to read Anyone else here going to game, or live in Buffalo area.

Buffalocowboy

Reaction score
Couple bars near the stadium for tailgating, most bill’s fan stay in the parking lot and party. Many satellite lots around the stadium , roads can get congested plan accordingly.

Slogriff1

Reaction score
I’ll be there tailgating at the Wings of Hope for the 1st time. They do have a sore spot for the SB losses but like most places are pretty friendly as long as you’re not a total ***. Go Boys!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm not going, but I wanted to say "have a good time". Enjoy yourselves and GO COWBOYS!! :flagwave:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Enjoy your tailgating, Gentlemen. Scarf up some good tailgating, game excitement, and post game celebrations.

Cortacuse

Reaction score
My group will be tailgating and watching the cuse game and then walk in. Go cuse and go boys

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I was just looking at the Buffalo stadium on Google Earth...... I never knew that the upper level seating consisted of bleacher seats. That's gotta be really cold on the butt for the winter games. AT&T has individual seating throughout the entire stadium.

I wonder how many other NFL stadiums have bleacher seating. Seems kind of odd with the amount of money in the NFL.

Edit: Every flippin seat at Lambeau is a bleacher seat. How crappy....

Mark

Reaction score
My group will be tailgating and watching the cuse game and then walk in. Go cuse and go boys
From your username, I suspect you have a Cortland connection as well? Has been a big week for their football team, winning a national championship & all! Two of my three sons went from there.