Anyone here use video DVD software?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I need to find a good SIMPLE software to create a multimedia DVD. It has to have Still photos, video and seperate audio tracks.

I used Arcsoft's Showbiz but I need something a bit more liberal with it's useage.

For example, in Showbiz, I want to start the video with text but it MAKES me put the first photo right at the beginning. I don't want that. Also, I would like to be able to adjust the sound on the video part to be able to mute it.

Any help would be greatlyy appreciated.

Thanks.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We use a very basic program (nero) at work for slide shows. However I think it can do what you are talking about and it is pretty cheap.

Something however you might want to try to have the first picture with text on it.

Make a photoshop picture with the text on the picture. Save it. Include it as the first photo in your slide show.

That way the image that you added the text too is an image an not something done within your program. If that make sense.

I do this with our slideshow program sometimes.

I have made slide shows for people where boy is on a JV football team. So I make an image with the teams logo and their win loss record as the first image. So it stays there until someone hits play or the slideshow starts.

Just a suggestion.