Anyone in a Fraternity here?

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Just wondering who all is represented on the board. I am a Kappa Sigma.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
TheKey;1937317 said:
Just wondering who all is represented on the board. I am a Kappa Sigma.

I hear they have a whole new range of antibiotics to cure that... :D

ologan

Reaction score
I spent a lot of time at the I Tappa Kegga house....which delayed my graduation substantially!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Wow. Is this a thread designed to out guys who like to paddle other guys' butts?

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Comments like that are expected from someone who doesnt know what they are talking about.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
TheKey;1937720 said:
Comments like that are expected from someone who doesnt know what they are talking about.

In fraternities, there are two types of people.

(A) The normal guys who use fraternities to raise their social status to essentially get girls. These guys play the game but understand the fraternity lingo is a lot of bullshyte. I was one of these guys.

(B) The meathead losers whose entire life is about the fraternity and can't separate reality from their fake fraternity world. These are the fools who enjoy the hazing process and believe that it brings them closer with their brothers and that fraternities are about "brotherhood" I had brothers like this and they were absolutely whacked out of their minds. These are also the same guys that are kind of into the homoerotic crap except they don't call it that; they just think it's fun hazing.

If any of you have been in a frat, you will know what I'm talking about. Frats are all divided. You will have the normal guys (A) that never really hang out with (B) after freshmen year because they no longer have to.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
TheKey;1937720 said:

You are right.

I will never know the pleasure of getting paddled repeatedly by another man.

Gee, I feel like I really missed out.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
abersonc;1937735 said:
You are right.

I will never know the pleasure of getting paddled repeatedly by another man.

Gee, I feel like I really missed out.
]

Thank you sir may I have another

AbeBeta

Reaction score
So let me ask. Do you boys feel you've got an edge in courses like statistics where you use them Greek letters all the time?

Or is it the case that when Sigma comes up you just start singing your frat's song in your head?

morieeel

Reaction score
abersonc;1937561 said:
Wow. Is this a thread designed to out guys who like to paddle other guys' butts?

Missed out on the paddling part. AS Hedley Lamar would say, "Hmm Kinky"
blazin2.jpg

Our hell week was mostly Sleep deprivation. But as JamesWoods mentioned, small price to pay for Booze and Women. :laugh2:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Met my wife through a fraternity-sorority event. Can't be all that bad. Wait a minute...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
trickblue;1937769 said:
GDI here as well...

Actually... at our university... we pushed through the first GDI as president in the history of the school...