Anyone keeping up with America's Got Talent?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I was surprised that the group Acrodunk was not voted through but the one person who is going to have a HUGE career no matter what happens is Kevin Skinner.

This guy is an amazing talent. If you haven't heard him, google him on you tube. He really is something.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2919229 said:
Gone about a week ago.

At least they made it that far.

My stepmother taught one of the kids that started the troupe. He was the one that flipped down the sidewalk with Tom Cruise.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
No. But I'm a fan of Americas got!...better things to do than watch trash TV. ;)

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
I watched the show once and felt like I was a societal degenerate for having done so. So I never tuned in again and never will. It's a shame what America is concerned about in today's time given what's really going on around the world today.

That's just what I felt like when I watched it, but everyone is entitled to spend their time however they want.

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;2919363 said:
I watched the show once and felt like I was a societal degenerate for having done so. So I never tuned in again and never will. It's a shame what America is concerned about in today's time given what's really going on around the world today.

That's just what I felt like when I watched it, but everyone is entitled to spend their time however they want.

Yeah, it's much better to fret their time away and be in a total constant state of worry and concern. It makes life much more fun. :rolleyes:

Cajuncowboy

Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;2919270 said:
No. But I'm a fan of Americas got!...better things to do than watch trash TV. ;)

Actually it's not trash TV. They have some really good entertainment on there. Now some of the ones that come on at first really suck, but that's in the mold of American Idol.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2919201 said:
I was surprised that the group Acrodunk was not voted through but the one person who is going to have a HUGE career no matter what happens is Kevin Skinner.

This guy is an amazing talent. If you haven't heard him, google him on you tube. He really is something.

Even though I'm not a fan of C&W, he does seem like the real deal. His intonation seemed a bit off, but that's not a huge deal for a Country artist. He'll definitely find a following. It doesn't hurt that he comes from a very humble working class background. Seems like a nice guy as well.