Anyone know if one of those lifted/tilted cat bowls is healthier?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I've seen these cat feeding bowls that are supposed to be better for the cat and to prevent vomiting. I've found an image that I'll post below. They claim that a regular feed bowl makes a cat have to stoop its neck down too much and makes it uncomfortable, which leads to vomiting.

I'm all for anything that can keep my cat healthy and avoid vomiting, but are their claims really true? I'm not posting the name of the company because this isn't an endorsement of their product. It's me wondering if it's worth it. They claim it's worth raising up and tilting both the feed bowl and the water bowl. It's honestly simple enough that I could make one -- or I could just buy their thing. I'd be curious if anyone here has used anything like this and what you thought.

Worth it? Just hype?

product3.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've seen these cat feeding bowls that are supposed to be better for the cat and to prevent vomiting. I've found an image that I'll post below. They claim that a regular feed bowl makes a cat have to stoop its neck down too much and makes it uncomfortable, which leads to vomiting.

I'm all for anything that can keep my cat healthy and avoid vomiting, but are their claims really true? I'm not posting the name of the company because this isn't an endorsement of their product. It's me wondering if it's worth it. They claim it's worth raising up and tilting both the feed bowl and the water bowl. It's honestly simple enough that I could make one -- or I could just buy their thing. I'd be curious if anyone here has used anything like this and what you thought.

Worth it? Just hype?

product3.jpg
I can't speak with any authority on cats, but it's definitely healthier for dogs to raise their food dishes.