Anyone know Larry Allen benched 700lbs video

cowboys101

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find the Larry Allen video where he benched 700lbs?

thanks

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I wonder how many times we have had the strongest guy in the NFL on our team. It started with Bob Lilly, then Randy White, then Larry Allen but I'm not sure who else we have had over the years or if any other team ever had as many as we have. LaRoi Glover won the benchpress competition last year but he is nowhere near as strong a Allen as was proved this year.

I'm not necessarily talking about the competitions but who is viewed as the strongest by the other players around the league. Allen is by far the strongest guy in the league and likely the strongest man ever to play the game. I always wondered if he would enter the World's Strongest Man competitions after he retired, I guess we'll still have to wait and see on that one.

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
I would like to see it too.. I seen on CBS one day.. im gonna miss LA...

forget LA we have KYLE KOSIER now!!! Wohoooo!

He was a highly sought after guard dont ya know.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
forget LA we have KYLE KOSIER now!!! Wohoooo!

He was a highly sought after guard dont ya know.

yeah.. I think he was a pretty big sign after reading the scouting report what he capable of doing once he hands is on you... speaking of that How many Holding calls did Kyle Koiser had this year compared to Larry Allen or even Marco Rivera?

burmafrd

Reaction score
Yeah have to laugh at these people crying about LA leaving when they were the same ones taking shots at him before.
He was probably the greatest guard to ever play the game and he WILL be in the ROH and the HOF as a Cowboy. But age wins all battles in the end.